Sunday, January 08, 2006

Anthony Robbins Awaken The Giant Within Review

As promised we started publishing the first of a whole series of reviews of Tony Robins Audio Books. You can read the lastest review of Tony Robbins' Classic book Awaken The Giant Within. Although it was written more than 10 years ago, it is still in my opinion one of the most powerfull personal development books ever written.

The book caused quite a strir when it first came out for it captures the essence of what Tony Robbins has been teaching millions of people across the world to great effect. Wheather you like him or not, his stuff works. If only more people would actually apply what he teaches. As I Am writing this I wish I could properly convey that difference that this book made in my life. Words can't express the phenomenal changes that happened in my life emotionally.

We chose to review the audio book as the paperback is quite a lengthy read at more than 500 pages. The audio book is a much shorter version at only 90 minutes it captures the essence of what Tony Teaches. This book is essential for anyone who is committed to making phenomenal leaps in the quality of their lives. You can read the review here. You can access the rest of the reviews at the reviews here.

A lot of people ask me "where should I start with Tony Robbins?" My answer is simple: start with any of his many books and programs and build and develop from there, but personally I think that Awaken the Giant within is a great place to start to learn how to take immediate control of your physical, financial, mental and emotional destiny RIGHT NOW!!

No comments: